Vancouver Jade Mining Corp. of 19611 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, British Columbia V6V 1B2, Canada
Your privacy is important to us. This notice discloses the privacy practices for www.vancouverjade.com. We collect and process personal data relating to our clients in order to manage and maintain client relationships.
This notice applies to information collected by this website, and will notify you of the following:
1. What person information is collected from you, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We collect and process data from a range of information including:
• Email Address
• Project-specific details
• Records of your visits to our website
We collect information through email and telephone correspondence and in face-to-face meetings. We automatically collect information about your computer when visiting our website which may include IP address, browser, and web page activity information.
We also collect data, including photographs, through interactions you may have with us on social media platforms.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• To respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us;
• To contact you by telephone, email or mail to provide you with information regarding our products, services, news, and project specific updates where your consent has been granted to us by you to do so;
• For administration purposes including security updates to our website, to inhibit fraud, and to customize your user experience; and
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will process your data before, during, and after our client relationship with you in instances where:
• Consent has been given by you for processing;
• Processing of your data is necessary for us to provide you with services including maintaining records of our clients, ensuring efficient management of our business administration, and for payment and invoicing purposes; and
• We are required to process the personal data in compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We store data on email and our secure servers. Your information will be shared internally within our organization, including with our company directors, our management teams, our sales teams and our IT department. We will never sell your personal information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline through internal policies and controls and by firewalls protecting against malicious activity, viruses and malware. Our servers on which we store personally information are kept in a secure environment.
If you do not want us to collect or use your information, or to request a copy of the information that we have acquired on you through the methods highlighted above, you can contact us by phone. You may also: • Change/correct any data we have about you;
• Have us delete any data we have about you; and
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Please call 604-910-5458 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org